A new and and exciting mix of leading autism professionals, researchers and campaigners will be speaking this year in the Autism Matters Theatre in partnership with Research Autism. To view the full programme of talks, workshops, clinics and suppliers of specialist products and services visit www.autismshow.co.uk.
Some of this year’s highlights include:
- Prof Rita Jordan, Emeritus Professor in Autism Studies in the School of Education at the University of Birmingham, exploring what makes a positive outcome for autistic people
- Dr Nigel Newbutt, Associate Head of Design Communication at the University of the West of England, examining how technology can develop social communication in autistic people
- Dr Stephen Tyler, Senior Lecturer at Manchester Metropolitan University, introducing models of education which work for autistic children
- Michael Barton, Autism Speaker and Author, speaking on employment and autism and what worked for him
- Linda Hume, National Lead for PBS at The National Autistic Society, talking about positive behaviour support in the home
- Kathy Lette, best selling novelist and mother of actor Jules Robertson, discussing her personal journey with autism
Book your tickets now and save 20% by clicking HERE.