Access a huge range of tried and tested methods which can make an immediate difference to those you care, support or teach in The Hub: Theatre 2. Book your tickets today and save 20% off the door price by visiting www.autismshow.co.uk.
Seats are offered on a first come, first served basis, so please arrive early at the theatre to save disappointment.
Here are just a few of the sessions you will find in The Hub Theatre 2:
- The importance of profiling the barriers to learning in people with autism Alex Hurle, Project Lead for Autism Progress
- Supporting children – Transition and change Wendy Usher, Author and Director of The Play Doctors
- EHCPs – Is the new system working? Eleanor Wright, Coordinator and Solicitor at SOS!SEN
- Using Lego to develop language Paula Woodhouse, Speech and Language Therapist at Witherslack Group
- Transition into adult services – Sharing a parent’s perspective Anna Selby-Wells, Marketing
- Manager of Home From Home Care
- Making sense of self injury Angela Stanton-Greenwood, TCI Consultant to Cornell University, New York, USA
- Work experience – The impact on learner outcomes Sam Hewson, Head of Sixth Form at LVS Oxford
At The Autism Show you will find the largest collection of autism specific information, products and services in the UK.
Book your tickets today and save 20% off the door price by visiting www.autismshow.co.uk.
P.S. Help to guide other parents, carers and professionals by inviting them to the event.