Through having years of hands on experience with many types of special needs, we wanted to offer a service that support parents, carers, schools and healthcare professionals by providing them with researched, quality products at affordable prices.
We are located on the Wirral in Merseyside and are actively involved in the local community providing sensory sessions and sensory advice. Through our website (www.multi-sensoryworld.co.uk) we are able to extend this impact across the UK and further.
5 reasons why Sensory play is beneficial:
- Research shows that Sensory play builds nerve connections in the brain’s pathways, which lead to the child’s ability to complete more complex learning tasks
- Sensory play supports language development, cognitive growth, fine and gross motor skills, problem solving skills, and social interaction
- Sensory play aids in developing and enhancing memory
- Sensory play is great for calming an anxious or frustrated child
- Sensory play helps children learn sensory attributes (hot, cold, sticky, dry)
We supply to – Schools, Hospitals, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech & Language Therapists Private and NHS, Nurseries, Play Groups, Charities, Care Homes & Nursing Homes, Hospices, Day Centres, Families and Carers, Childminders.Visit our site